|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||1 piece/box|
|Delivery Time:||10 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Line 1-4 Input::||195mV -2V/10KΩ||Line 5-7 Input: MIC: 5mV/600Ω, Line:||350mV3/10KΩ, Phantom Power: +48V|
|Microphone 1::||5mV-280mV/600Ω||Remote Paging Station::||300mV-1.1V/10KΩ|
|Tone Control:||100Hz-±10dB, 10KHz±10dB||Output:||0.775V/600Ω|
|EMC:||775mV/10KΩ||S/N Of Microphone::||>65dB|
pa sound system,
pa system equipment
Public Address System Audio Multi-Sources Hotel Sound PA System Solution
The matrix & paging controller is highly integrated, which is cater for multi-zone paging and multi-sources selection. It’s complete solution for multi-zone, multi-functional venues like entertainment places, large-scale hotel, sports centers, shopping mall, airport etc.
* With up to 8 music source input, 8 remote control panels, 2 remote paging consoles and 1 microphone input, all of these input couble be freely linked to different 8 zone output simultaneously.
* 1 remote paging console and 3 another remote control panels are available when expansion control, multi-zone paging and multiple audio sources is needed.
* The controller is expandable to 8*32 matrix system via CAT 5 cable to do cascade.
* Each channel is provided with individual bass/treble control and volume control. Master volume and Monitor volume control is provided as well as.
* 8 fire alarm receiving port is equipped to activate internal alert.
* 3 kinds of pre-recorded audio including alert, evacuation message and alarm are provided.
* Both paging consoles and remote control panels are linked via standard CAT 5.
* 4 hot keys are for playing BGM and do paging in the whole area directly.
1. With all basic public address function; play different background music in different areas;
2. Built in voice alarm generator input and pre-recorded message to evacuate hotel’s customers highly effective when emergency;
3. Could connect several remote paging mics (T-8000A) to broadcast from different areas on time.
|Line 1-4 Input||195mV -2V/10KΩ|
|Line 5-7 Input||MIC: 5mV/600Ω, Line: 350mV3/10KΩ, Phantom Power: +48V|
|Remote Paging Station||300mV-1.1V/10KΩ|
|Remote Control Panel||300mV-1.1V/10KΩ|
|Tone Control||100Hz-±10dB, 10KHz±10dB|
|Frequency Response||MIC: 80Hz~18KHz(+1/-3dB), line: 20Hz~20KHz (+1/-3dB)|
|S/N of Microphone||>65dB|
|Line of S/N||>85dB|
|Degree Of Separation||>40dB|
|Indicator||Power, Mic1, paging busy & monitor output|
|Priority||Mic1, voice alarm, local mic paging, remote zone paging, line 1-8|
|Power Supply||~110V/60Hz and ~ 240V/50Hz & DC 24V|
Contact Person: Phoebe